If you are tech savvy or enjoy creating content for social media, you can help others learn about what we do.
– Create and schedule social media posts
– Write a blog post for our site
– Gather updates for our email newsletter
These are starting points to inspire your creativity. We are open to your ideas and want to hear about them.
We are also ALWAYS looking for translators. Speak another language? Let us know. You could help connect people with resources in Weymouth!
We are regularly providing material resources directly to people who need them. We can use donations of the following items:
– Sleeping bags
– Camping equipment
If you have supplies for us, please contact David Pringle: [email protected]
In addition to paying for operating costs and supplies, we are saving for a future building. Find out more about our dream on our about page.
While we dream of having a building one day, we operate remotely right now. If you have a space in Weymouth we can use for support groups, expressive arts, or sports events, get on our resource list!
We’re interested in
– meeting rooms for support groups
– large indoor spaces for sports training
– rooms with a table to spread out on for expressive arts therapy groups
– larger conference spaces for trainings
– your ideas about how we could use your space to support people in Weymouth